Anthura Privacy Statement
This privacy statement applies to all personal data processed by Anthura B.V. and all of its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as Anthura) for its customers and associates.
Anthura respects the privacy of all its customers and users of our website. We ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. This privacy statement applies exclusively to Anthura’s products and services.
If you place an order or provide other personal data, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data.
The person responsible for processing your personal data is, in principle, an employee of Anthura B.V., located at Anthuriumweg 14 in 2665 KV Bleiswijk, accessible via the central telephone number 010-5291919 or via the general e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthura may process one or more of the following data in the context of an order or otherwise. Data subject to processing:
- Forename and surname
- (Postal) address
- Phone number
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that may be relevant to the activities associated with the order or request.
When processing data, we do not use profiling or automated decision-making.
The purpose is always to fulfil the order or other agreement that has been made, specifically between the customer/client and the Anthura employee. Another purpose may be to receive a general newsletter to which the person concerned has subscribed. Finally, it is possible that customers may approach us directly with individual or group queries for news, messages or advice.
The data will not be used for any purpose other than that for which the agreement has been reached. The data will never be sold or forwarded to other parties without the express consent of the person concerned. However, the data may be used within Anthura by other employees.
Termination and revocation
The data subject may ask for his/her data to be suppressed at any time. To this end, a written request may be submitted by post or by e-mail to the Data Controller at the above addresses.
To unsubscribe from a newsletter, you can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. This will remove your e-mail address and name from the mailing list.
We will keep your personal data on file for as long as it is required by law. If no legal retention period applies, we will not retain your data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose in question.
In order to protect personal data, Anthura has a strict policy regarding security, such as updates, personal passwords, security programs, two-stage authentication, awareness, phishing alerts and other cybercrime countermeasures. To fulfil an order, contact with a third party may be necessary. The data subject is aware of this and realizes that the data controller only shares the information that is strictly necessary and, moreover, has no insight into or control over the processing of these data by third parties.
Access, removal, transfer, complaints and questions
- A request to view, receive, modify or delete your personal data can be made via the general e-mail address email@example.com;
- If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, you can do so at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If you wish to file a complaint, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com;
- Any other questions or queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above requests will be dealt with within a reasonable period of time, but at the latest within one month. If, for whatever reason, this period is not feasible, the person concerned will be informed of this in good time and the processing will be carried out within three months of receipt of the request.
Since 1 January 2016, an obligation to report data leaks has been in force. We provide the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. These measures are as follows:
- Several platform-dependent security measures;
- Periodic backups;
- We keep our systems up to date;
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall;
- TLS (formerly SSL): We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can corroborate this by the ‘https’ and the padlock icon in the address bar;
- DKIM is the standard we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails purporting to be from us that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal login data;
- DNSSEC is an additional security measure (to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This helps to stop you from being redirected to a false IP address;
Anthura strives to prevent loss or unlawful processing (leaks). In the event of a serious event involving a data breach, Anthura will immediately inform the Personal Data Authority. If it appears that the data breach will have adverse consequences for your privacy, you will be informed.
We use different cookies for our website. This allows us to measure visitors’ use of the site and provide an optimal user experience. We use the following cookies on our website.
- Functional cookies:
Functional cookies are the technical cookies of the website that are necessary for the site to operate.
- Tracking cookies:
Tracking cookies track individual browsing behaviour and create profiles, for example to enable targeted advertisements.
- Analytical cookies:
Analytical cookies are used to keep track of visitor statistics. For example, by measuring website usage, we can further optimize our website.
Our website includes social media buttons such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. If you click on these buttons, your personal data will be stored by the relevant social media network. Read the privacy statements of these social media networks to see how they handle your personal data.
When you visit our website, your browser sends data to our web server. This data enables us to provide you with the correct information. We collect the following data:
- IP address
- Date and time of visit
- Time zone difference
- Content of the request
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website where the request came from
- Browser and browser version
- Language settings
- Operating system
- Device type
We use this information to analyse the click behaviour of the visitor. With this analysis we can optimize the website. The data from the analysis will not be sent to third parties.
VAT No. NL0082.83.370.B01
Kvk No. Haaglanden no. 29029231
If you have any questions and/or remarks about this website, please contact us via email@example.com.